Pin It button on image hover

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

28 de abr. de 2014

ScrapFX group challenge

Hello,everyone!
Welcome to the first group post challenge of 2014!

For this challenge we have  this super inspirational mood board. Check it out:
April2104ScrapFXMoodBoard







Beautiful spring theme, filled with golds, pinks & teals.  A touch of love, splashed with some sparkle, and sentiments of wanderlust.  Perfect inspiration launchpad for this time of year, right?
So, the first part of the challenge extended to the team was to be inspired by this board in some way while creating projects.
April2014SketchScrapFX
The lovely Claire created the above super cool sketch for us all to work and this became the second portion of the team challenge.  Use the sketch as the basis for creating.
Here you can see my page:
moments of joy- Renata
“Inspired by the pastel colors of the mood board I created a soft background using white spray mist and the Numbers Collage Stencil giving a soft shadow on the paper.
I love the color combo and I used those colors on my layout too.
When I look at the image I see the overlayers  and I tried to recreate those layers using papers and foam tape to give volume to the page and  following the sketch.
Some black chipboard to add a contrast and the page is done!”

some details:
Details moments of joy

Products Used

Come and play with us!
For more information about this challenge, visit SCRAPFX blog:

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário


Obrigada por comentar!
Thanks for your comments.